Friday, January 10, 2014

Magazine Cover

This is my magazine cover, Fierce Flexibility. I finished it during the fall of 2013, during my Gifted and Talented class. To make this magazine cover I had a classmate take a picture of me doing something that relates to my magazine. Once I had a good picture I edited the picture using Adobe Camera Raw. After getting that Life-Like look I opened the picture onto Photoshop and started a contour  by outlining the main subject of my photo. When I had the outline, I colored in my contour by using the colors of each part of my picture. So that's the drawing part but now for the words. I made each heading by first simply typing in what I wanted to be in my magazine, this is called text layover. Once I have all of the headings typed out I added text effects. I used stroke, gradient overlay, and drop shadow. For the title I added a arch effect. 

Besides the texta and drawing, I added some extra credit by adding a picture of a bar code and app bar code. I made up a fake website and had that be used for the app. For the  (reasonable) price of the 

No comments:

Post a Comment