Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Spherical Panoramas





These are my Spherical Panoramas I made in my G.T. class! I took a 360 degree picture that has an even amount of sky and ground in it and the sides are similar to each other. After taking the pictures, I used Adobe Camera Raw to edit the pictures, to give it that HD sort of look. After Raw, I went onto Photoshop and loaded them on by clicking, "File --> Automate --> Photomerge. 

I then loaded my 360 degree pictures and they loaded on the Photoshop "Blended" together. When they loaded, I resized it into a square and filtered it using Polar Coordinates. Once I got the shape of the Spherical Panorama, I used the elliptical marquee tool and feathered the edges. Once the edges were feathered I added a nice background that suits the final picture. 

Finally, I got a spherical panorama, but there were some creases. To get rid of those ugly creases I used the stamp tool to get the same look to fill in that crease. I made sure that all of the creases were covered and looked okay. This is how I made my spherical panoramas, now you can make your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment