Tuesday, January 21, 2014

All about me


Hey everyone! My name is Claudia Hanson. I was born on January 30, 2000. My middle name is Love, yep, that's right, Love. I am the oldest of four. I have three siblings, Eddie, Haakon, and Asa. I enjoy singing, dancing, acting, eating, and talking. I am currently in 8th grade and I am in my school's Gifted and Talented class G.T.

I was born on Oahu and moved to Kauai in 2nd grade, 2007. I have traveled to Maui, Oregon, New York, Washington, and California. My favorite quotes are, "Live simply, so others can simply live" (I don't know exactly who first said it) and "Just keep swimming" - Dory.

Towards the end of 2013, I discovered I have Scoliosis. On January 8, 2014 I went to the doctors for it and discovered that I will have to get surgery. The happiest moment of my life was seeing my biological dad again after 7 years of not seeing him. I visited him, my step mom, Asa, and Haakon in Oregon during Fall Break of my 8th grade year. I have previously done dance, cheerleading, and swimming. I also play musical instruments. The instruments I am best at are Guitar and Piano.  Now you know a little about myself. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture! It's very nos (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiiii, and I totally agree with kaylene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! Its very neat and cute! HArd to hear about the scoliosis! But good luck and see ya!

    ReplyDelete